Pam knows what needs changing in Dover West. She says, “the division of Dover West covers a wide range of different conurbations but many have the same issues: poor road infrastructure, the threat of over development , poor public transport links and insufficient access to medical resources, youth, and leisure facilities. Across Dover West narrow country roads are used as rat runs.”
Pam would work hard to address these issues. She has experience of being a member of Kent County Council, having served as a member from 2013 to 2017.
Pam is currently a Dover District Councillor. She is the Deputy Leader of the Labour Group. Her work background was in the public sector (housing) so she has a wealth of experience of dealing with the public and with a wide variety of agencies.
Pam lives in Dover and is married with a grown-up family. She is very involved with a number of local organisations and she is a trustee of two local charities.
PAM’S PLEDGES FOR DOVER WEST
- improvement in rural public transport
- work with other agencies to address speeding and nuisance motorbikes
- campaign to address the poor road infrastructure of the area
- speak up for improvements in social care
- work to protect the character of rural communities; too many areas are being overwhelmed by inappropriate housing development.
THE COMMUNITY SUPPORTS PAM
“I have known Pam for over 25 Years; during that time she has always served the community well. Her hard work and determination have been remarkable.
This is why I am supporting Pam to become the next KCC member within my community and division of Dover West.”
– Gordon Cowan, Capel-le-Ferne resident.